"Panorama: Cork" by Tarjei Hanken is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0
The UKIACR has a membership consisting of both full and associate (non-voting) members. A representative from each full-member organisation, usually the Director, has a vote on the Executive Committee, which oversees the work of the UKIACR.
Full members are currently:
Associate (non-voting) members are currently:
- Cancer Research UK
- Cancer Research UK Cancer Survival Group
- Cancer Research UK Paediatric and Familial Cancer Research Group in Manchester
- Centre for Childhood Cancer Survivor Studies in Birmingham
- Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Northern Region Children and Young Persons Malignant Disease Registry in Newcastle
- South West Childhood Cancer Research Registry in Bristol
- West Midlands Regional Children's Tumour Registry in Birmingham
- Yorkshire Specialist Register of Cancer in Children and Young People in Leeds
For further information about the membership of the UKIACR, please see the Constitution.